HERNDON CPA PA is a small business tax and accounting firm..
SOME OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
– Income tax return preparation and planning. We can help you with your LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, S corp, or C corp return. We also help non-profits.
– Advice on business formation decisions and we can help you with your annual and quarterly filings.
– Advice on use of technology. We have 15 years of experience helping organizations implement the best IT solutions for their operations.
– Draft your annual meeting minutes and perform other housekeeping duties necessary for your business.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
– Save money and time on tax preparation, bookkeeping, and other regulatory compliance functions that enable you to operate legally but do not generally enhance the value of your business.
– Eliminate mistakes in your tax returns.
– Have a set of expertly prepared books so that you can easily see your cash position and make informed management decisions.
– Be able to attract investors and lenders to your business with accurate financial statements that show the true health of your business.
WHY HERNDON CPA PA:
Paul Herndon CPA is a Certified Public Accountant who has managed several small businesses. He knows how hard but rewarding it is to work to make the business succeed, while at the same time trying to stay in compliance with quarterly and annual filings, including income tax returns. Tax laws, employment laws, and even annual filing requirements change all the time, and it can be hard to keep up with the changes. We understand this is not what business owners want to focus on, which is why we provide the valuable service for you, ultimately saving you time and money.
Member of the Coeur D’ Alene Chamber of Commerce: http://directory.cdachamber.com/list/Member/herndon-cpa-pa.htm