A good CPA or business adviser can help you step back and perform strategic business analysis for your success and profitability.
Do you have a Mission or Purpose?
Are there Objectives to help support the Mission?
Have Strategies been put in place to meet the Objectives?
Have you formulated Operating Plans to achieve the Strategies?
Ask your organization the following questions:
- What can we provide that others do not or cannot provide?
- What missing elements do we bring to the market?
- What are our major assets?
- What are our key means to compete?
- What is our financial position and commitment to this business?
Putting yourself and your management team through this questioning process.
Also, consider your:
By formulating a mission, strategies, objectives, and operating plans, and honing in on answers to the questions and listing your strengths, weaknesses, likes, and dislikes, you can make major strides forward in managing your business successfully.