About North Idaho Bookkeeping, Payroll, and Tax Firm:
Paul Herndon CPA has a Master of Accountancy with emphasis in taxation from Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. He has practiced as a tax adviser and consultant since 1998.
Paul has small business experience. In addition to being a CPA, Paul is a small scale dairyman, owns a sawmill, and is also an award-winning homebuilder.
Being a dairyman and builder helps Paul understand smaller local businesses. Having run his own IT consulting business for 15 years, Paul also understands how difficult it is to keep up with annual meeting minutes, quarterly filings, monthly bookkeeping, reconciling, marketing, etc. while still trying to perform core functions. That is why Herndon CPA is here to help you perform these tasks so you can be more efficient and successful.
You get to focus on your core competencies, while we keep up with the latest in tax and accounting standards and apply them to your situation to maximize your profitability and help your business succeed and grow.
A sampling of the types of industries in which are clients are involved includes:
– Health Care
– Retail sales
– Farming and ranching
Skills and Experience Summary
- 5 years business advising and tax practice as Certified Public Accountant
- 1 year as tax management consultant for “Big 4” tax firm
- 15 years as a consultant implementing Oracle PeopleSoft financials and supply chain management software in large (>$100 million in revenue) corporations and governmental entities
- 5 years as quality analyst, production supervisor, and manufacturing manager
- 1 year as a financial analyst for oil and gas production and development
- Master of Accountancy with emphasis in taxation
- Bachelor of Science Operations Production Management
- 5 years as a dairy farmer
- 4 years as custom builder of timber frame home and barns
Free Initial Consultation
Contact us for a free initial consultation.